Craft Guerrilla are in the local Waltham Forest Guardian!
Ok, there are a couple of mistakes in there:
- Debbie is from Portugal but not from Porto
- Louise’s surname is Batten not Batter
- As far as we know the Stitch n Bitch girls aren’t coming – but they’re most welcome!
- Debbie and I (who DJ together as The Handsome Twins) weren’t recruited from Crimes Against Pop DJs – although we do love them and Carolyn Crimes will be DJing at our birthday party this Wednesday night
- It’s a free goody bag NOT a free craft pack but the goody bags are really pretty awesome. Can I have one Debbie? 😉
Hope to see you there!
PS. Don’t forget our Easter DIY Craft Night at the Make Lounge in Islington on Wednesday 8th April. You can book online by clicking here as places are limited and our Valentine’s Craft Night sold out super fast!
Also, coming soon:
CRAFTERNOONS (Craft in a pub in the afternoon) starting on Saturday 9th May at The Old Queens Head on Essex Road, Islington N1
MAKE-OUT MORNINGS (Coffee mornings with added Craft) – dates and venue to be confirmed.