You gotta love the internet! I got a request from NowPublic, a participatory news network where people like us from around the world are the journalists. I got a request this morning to use this photo for one of their stories about how a woman holding a crochet hook was killed by police officers.
Last year another of my photos got picked up to be used on a website called LastRounds.co.uk:
Lastrounds.co.uk is a London pub review site with a difference. The aim of the Last Rounds Project is to promote safe and sensible drinking by encouraging forward planning of your time out.
So every pub and bar I list has…
• Opening & closing times of the venue
• Addresses, maps, websites & phone numbers to check before you visit
• First & last departure times for all known local bus, tube and DLR services
• Local borough taxi numbers
• And the location & opening hours of local borough public toilets
The photo was of the clock at Bethnal Green tube station illustrating the last tube times from Bethanl Green after last rounds.